Please join us for this annual Wine Road event! More information available at https://www.wineroad.com/events/wine-food-affair/
EVENT INFORMATION – IMPORTANT
- PRINT IT OR SHOW IT – Your PDF Ticket at registration at your chosen starting winery
- You are required to select your starting winery, then are welcome to visit any & all of the wineries that are participating in this year’s event throughout the weekend
- Please note the Check-In location listed. This is the only winery you will be able to check in at.
- For compliance with Sonoma County “best practices” for events we MUST enforce a limited number of people checking in at each winery location. We cannot make exceptions, once a winery has reached their limit for check-in you will need to select another winery and check-in at that location.
- Wineries with an * next to their name have requested no groups of 8 or more and no limos
- All buses are banned from Wine Road events. A van is not a bus, but a bus of any size is just that – a bus.
Buses are not allowed. Wineries will turn you away at the parking lot.
- Be prepared to show your wristband at each winery you visit to let wineries know you’ve checked-in & are an event participant
- You will need to keep your wristband on for both days
- Ticket admits 1 person into the event
- Be prepared to show your photo I.D. – No I.D. = no admittance
- All Wine Road events are for adults only… NO ONE under the age of 21 is allowed to attend Wine & Food Affair –this also applies to babies or children of any age
- If you lose or forget your glass it will be $5.00 for a new one
- No replacement for lost wristbands, a new one must be purchased
- Please do not bring dogs to Wine & Food Affair
- Each person in your party will need to be present when checking in, wineries need to check ID’s (for age) & attach wristbands to each attendee
- Sunday Only tickets will be able to check-in on Sunday only
- Participating wineries will stop pouring at 4:00 on event weekends, even if their normal tasting hours are later
- Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service… No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver. It is against the law.
- Event takes place Rain or Shine
- Designated Drivers will not be served any wine, they will be offered other beverages to drink. At check-in they are given a different color wristband and a Wine Road mug instead of a wineglass.
- “Share the Responsibility” In an effort towards responsible hospitality, if you and your companion would like to switch between a Weekend and Designated Driver ticket, just ask that your wristbands be cut off at your first stop on Sunday and new ones assigned for your use.
Please call Lake Travis Wine Trader for more information: (512) 263-9798
Dinner for Country Club members only
Please call Chandler's for more information: (325) 703-6492
Please call Put a Cork in It for more information: (817) 924-2675
Please call Vaudeville for more information: (830) 992-3234
Please join Glenn Alexander for this five course Sanglier Wine Dinner at the incredible West Texas Las Brisas Steakhouse:
Bibb Lettuce, Blood Orange, Grapefruit, Roasted Pine Nuts, Pickled Cabbage, and Candy-Striped Beets with a Blood Orange Gelée and Red Balsamic Reduction
Wild Tusque Sauvignon Blanc 2015
Plancha-Style Bronzini with a Sweet and Spicy Rub complimented with Broccoli Rabe Pesto and Caramelized Meyer Lemon resting in a Parmesan Cup Crisp
Family Reserve Chardonnay 2013
Pan-seared Duck and a King Oyster Mushroom “Scallop” accompanied with Poached Cherries
Emilia’s Vineyard Pinot Noir 2014
Wagyu Filet served alongside a Potato Pavé, Herbed-Goat Cheese, Purple Asparagus, and a Purple Carrot Puree
Left Tusque Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
Tulip Chocolate Cup filled with a Cherry Mousse infused with the Zests of Meyer Lemon and Blood Orange and topped with a Champagne injected Strawberry.
Schramsberg Sparkling Rosé NV
-$95 per person, plus tax and gratuity-
Glenn Alexander will be pouring at the festival this year.
This year’s lineup of events begins on Thursday and Friday, with the installment of the Festival’s first-ever Taste Around Town event series, where you’ll enjoy cuisine at Newport Beach restaurants prepared and hosted by celebrity chefs, local tastemakers and master sommeliers.
Tickets for general admission and the VIP events are on sale now: http://www.newportwineandfood.com/tickets/
Sonoma Wine Country Weekend is Sonoma County’s signature, and largest, charity event, bringing together over 200 of Sonoma’s top winemakers and growers, along with a collection of the area’s best chefs. Jointly produced by the Sonoma County Vintners and the Sonoma Valley Vintners & Growers Foundation, all proceeds benefit local Sonoma charities.