Join Glenn & Melissa, for an evening of great wines, food and fun at the Heart of the Ranch at Clearfork. We will be pouring our newly released wines , some single vineyard bottlings an other craft wines from our sustainably farmed vineyards.
$125.00 per person
Pre-Paid Reservations required by September 12th
Cancelations are non-refundable
(325) 703-6899 | Rawstudio38@yahoo.com
38 N. Chadbourne, San Angelo, Texas 76903Raw 1899 Raw1899.com
38 N. Chadbourne, San Angelo, Texas 76903
$100 PER PERSON EXCLUDING TAX AND GRATUITY
PLEASE CALL THE GARLIC PRESS AT 432-570-4020 FOR RESERVATIONS.
Sun Tusque Dry Rosé - Sonoma County, 2016
Endive/Garlic-Goat Cheese Bomb/Tomato-Tarragon Coulis
Wild Tusque Sauvignon Blanc - Russian River Valley, 2017
Duck Phô/Rice Noodles/Bean Sprout/Thai Basil/Shredded Duck/Napa Cabbage/Green Pepper Sambal
Old Camp Pinot Noir - Russian River Valley, 2014
Wild Mushroom Fricassee/Smoked Potato/Thyme Scallion Pistou
JemRose Syrah - Bennett Valley, 2016
Lamb Kebab/Heirloom Tomato/Tete De Moines Fondue
Boar’s Camp Blend - Kick Ranch, 2013
Brie en Croute/Buttered Apple-Pear Compote/Popcorn Foam
River Tusque Chardonnay - Sonoma County, 2015
Please join Glenn Alexander as the guest winemaker at this farm to table mainstay in Sebastopol, CA.
Please join us at our Tasting Room in downtown healdsburg for an afternoon of wine, conversation and book signing with cook and author Georgeanne Brennan.
Please join us for this annual Wine Road event! More information available at https://www.wineroad.com/events/wine-food-affair/
EVENT INFORMATION – IMPORTANT
- PRINT IT OR SHOW IT – Your PDF Ticket at registration at your chosen starting winery
- You are required to select your starting winery, then are welcome to visit any & all of the wineries that are participating in this year’s event throughout the weekend
- Please note the Check-In location listed. This is the only winery you will be able to check in at.
- For compliance with Sonoma County “best practices” for events we MUST enforce a limited number of people checking in at each winery location. We cannot make exceptions, once a winery has reached their limit for check-in you will need to select another winery and check-in at that location.
- Wineries with an * next to their name have requested no groups of 8 or more and no limos
- All buses are banned from Wine Road events. A van is not a bus, but a bus of any size is just that – a bus.
Buses are not allowed. Wineries will turn you away at the parking lot.
- Be prepared to show your wristband at each winery you visit to let wineries know you’ve checked-in & are an event participant
- You will need to keep your wristband on for both days
- Ticket admits 1 person into the event
- Be prepared to show your photo I.D. – No I.D. = no admittance
- All Wine Road events are for adults only… NO ONE under the age of 21 is allowed to attend Wine & Food Affair –this also applies to babies or children of any age
- If you lose or forget your glass it will be $5.00 for a new one
- No replacement for lost wristbands, a new one must be purchased
- Please do not bring dogs to Wine & Food Affair
- Each person in your party will need to be present when checking in, wineries need to check ID’s (for age) & attach wristbands to each attendee
- Sunday Only tickets will be able to check-in on Sunday only
- Participating wineries will stop pouring at 4:00 on event weekends, even if their normal tasting hours are later
- Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service… No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver. It is against the law.
- Event takes place Rain or Shine
- Designated Drivers will not be served any wine, they will be offered other beverages to drink. At check-in they are given a different color wristband and a Wine Road mug instead of a wineglass.
- “Share the Responsibility” In an effort towards responsible hospitality, if you and your companion would like to switch between a Weekend and Designated Driver ticket, just ask that your wristbands be cut off at your first stop on Sunday and new ones assigned for your use.
Please call Lake Travis Wine Trader for more information: (512) 263-9798
Dinner for Country Club members only
Please call Chandler's for more information: (325) 703-6492
Please call Put a Cork in It for more information: (817) 924-2675
Please call Vaudeville for more information: (830) 992-3234
Please join Glenn Alexander for this five course Sanglier Wine Dinner at the incredible West Texas Las Brisas Steakhouse:
Bibb Lettuce, Blood Orange, Grapefruit, Roasted Pine Nuts, Pickled Cabbage, and Candy-Striped Beets with a Blood Orange Gelée and Red Balsamic Reduction
Wild Tusque Sauvignon Blanc 2015
Plancha-Style Bronzini with a Sweet and Spicy Rub complimented with Broccoli Rabe Pesto and Caramelized Meyer Lemon resting in a Parmesan Cup Crisp
Family Reserve Chardonnay 2013
Pan-seared Duck and a King Oyster Mushroom “Scallop” accompanied with Poached Cherries
Emilia’s Vineyard Pinot Noir 2014
Wagyu Filet served alongside a Potato Pavé, Herbed-Goat Cheese, Purple Asparagus, and a Purple Carrot Puree
Left Tusque Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
Tulip Chocolate Cup filled with a Cherry Mousse infused with the Zests of Meyer Lemon and Blood Orange and topped with a Champagne injected Strawberry.
Schramsberg Sparkling Rosé NV
-$95 per person, plus tax and gratuity-